Exhibit at the St. Louis IFT Suppliers' EXPO
The St. Louis region boasts a large food manufacturing community, one that serves customers locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Please join us as we showcase the newest food ingredients, services, equipment, and technology that the industry has to offer today. Free for attendees.
12-3:00 PM Exhibitor Set Up
3-6:00 PM EXPO (Halls North and South)
6-9:00 PM After Party
Tony's is located at 136 N Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301 and will include an open bar and unlimited apps.
St. Charles Convention Center
1 Convention Center Plz
St Charles, MO 63303
Thursday, October 20, 2022
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The Quarry at Crystal Springs
1 Crystal Springs Quarry Dr.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Click to view buyers' guide
Please pre-register for the Exhibition to receive a pre-printed nametag and to help us with planning. Also, please let us know if you plan to attend the after-party (for headcount and ordering purposes).
- Booths are 10’x10’ with one 8’ vinyl and skirted table, two folding chairs, one small waste can, and one identification sign detailing the company name and booth number.
- Registration of exhibitors implies agreement to the St. Charles Convention Center Food and Beverage Sampling Policy if they provide food or beverages at their tables (http://www.stcharlesconventioncenter.com/assets/doc/2016-Food-Beverage-Vendor-Packet-ca6c46a6e6.pdf)
- Registration of exhibitors implies agreement to all policies of the St. Charles Convention Center (http://www.stcharlesconventioncenter.com/).
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own audio visual, internet and power needs, if required. For any electrical needs - contact the St. Charles Convention Center directly (http://www.stcharlesconventioncenter.com/exhibitors). Please keep in mind this could affect booth placement.
- We will be doing door prize raffles – please consider bringing an item for the raffle.
- Set-up begins at 12 pm. The North loading dock may be used for unloading. Heading south from Interstate 70 (east or west), turn on to St. Charles convention center Boulevard, which takes you to the back of the building. Please see loading dock and parking policy (http://www.stcharlesconventioncenter.com/assets/doc/rev.-2016-SCCC-Exhibitor-Packet-SCCC-Decorator-f27ea3edec.pdf)
- Free parking on-site.
- Deadline to register: August 31, 2022. Prices increase after this date.
Booth - Late Registration (After August 31st @ 6PM): $450.00
- Easy online booth registration system.
- Choose your booth location - first come, first served!
- Online Exhibitor Booth Map/Floorplan means marketing from registration until the day of the event.
- Edit your booth information up until October 14, 2022.
- Sponsor recognition on the website, in all marketing, in the exhibitor guide, and on banners at event.
- Link to your company listing in your email signature to market your attendance to your customers. Replace 152 with your booth number in this weblink:
Stand out to the attendees! Become a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Sponsor.
Sponsor the Hors D'Oeuvres, the Water Stations, and Pens!
Put an ad in the Exhibitor Guide!
Choose from a variety of hotels nearby the convention center.
Bring an item to raffle off during the EXPO!
Need to pay for your booth or sponsorship?
Visit the Eventbrite Page ->
If you need to pay by check please mail them to:
- St. Louis Section IFT
- P.O. Box 11512
- St. Louis, MO 63105-9998
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions that are required to be accepted before registering a booth.
Online Registration Directions
- View the map by clicking on the registration link: > Suppliers' Expo 2022 Registration
- Booths that are "green" are available. Booths that are "red" are already sold. Booths that are "yellow" are in process of being reserved.
- Booths can be held for 20 minutes and will be released if registration is not completed at the end of 20 minutes.
- If you want to reserve one booth you can either click on "Begin Booth Registration" or click on the green pin of the booth you'd like to reserve and "Click Here to Reserve" hyperlink.
- Choose the number of booths you want to reserve (1, 2, 3, or more)
- Insert the booth number.
- You will need to read and accept the payment terms to continue registration.
- If you accidentally exit the registration page you can continue registration by clicking on the booth icon on the map and supply the two words on the registration screen.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- # of booths
- Booth number(s)
- Company name, address, phone, and url
- Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
- Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with Suppliers' Expo 2022 info.)
- 50 word company description
- Product or service category (choose from list)
Registrations received after October 14th will not be included in the exhibitor guide.
- Cancellations on/or before August 18, 2022 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations on/or before August 31, 2022 will receive a 25% refund.
- There will be no refunds after August 31, 2022.